RollingPens has a nice pool of bloggers who contribute their content to the platform. To become a part of this team please read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved.
The purpose of this platform is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your talents, and perhaps most importantly, give something back to the community.
To become a regular contributor at RollingPens, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for the RollingPens platform.
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 1000 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and also allow any backlinks or anything of that sort that can help you to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to RollingPens.
Send in your submissions at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply to you within 48 hrs.